Contact Us 24/7
Email Address: email@example.com
Short URL: ydr.biz
Domain Pricing: http://shop.yourdomainregistrar.com/pricing
Domain Renewal Prices Comparison 2017: http://shop.yourdomainregistrar.com/services
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Registration of domain names is finalized by the registry. This means that the domain registry will not return the registration fees and so we cannot provide a refund for the domain registration or any future renewals of the domain name.
NOTE: This policy is set by each domain registry, not by us, and is subject to change at any time.
How to Enable Domain Forwarding, Email Forwarding, DNS Hosting
In order for Domain Forwarding, Email Forwarding, and DNS (Host A, CNAME, MX, TXT records) settings to work, you need to use our default nameservers:
To update the nameservers for your domain, login to Domain Manager. Click on DNS to the right of your domain name. Replace the current nameservers with ours and click the Save button. Allow up to 24 hours for the domain to fully propagate before your changes take effect.
NOTE: For domain and email forwarding, make sure your Host A record is setup to point to our IP address, 126.96.36.199. You should have 2 records. For the first one, the subdomain field should be blank. For the second, use a wildcard, * in the field.
How to Transfer Your Domain Names to Your Domain Registrar
- Make sure each domain name:
- is unlocked with the current registrar,
- is at least 60 days old,
- has not been transferred to the current registrar within the last 60 days,
- has WHOIS / Contact Privacy turned off, and
- has a valid email address for the administrative contact.
- Enter the domains you wish to transfer below. Separate each domain with either a comma (,) or newline. Then click Next.
- On the Transfer your domains page, click the checkbox beside the name, and then click Done. The domain name is added to your shopping cart. You'll be charged to renew the domain for one year. One year is added to the domain's current expiry date.
- Review the items in your shopping cart, and then click Done.
- On the Summary page, enter your payment information, and then click Buy Now to complete the registration process.
NOTE: Your credit card statement will show TUC*SHOPCO*DomainName as the merchant for this purchase.
- An email is sent to the administrative contact for the domain name that includes a unique link to confirm and accept the transfer.
- Please allow 7 to 10 days for the transfer to complete. You will receive an email letting you know whether the transfer was approved or declined. If the transfer was rejected or declined, your credit card will be refunded in full. If approved, you will be able to login to Domain Manager to manage your domains - enable domain locking, buy Contact Privacy, setup auto renewal, etc.
How to Change Domain Ownership - ICANN's New Transfer Policy
On December 1, 2016, ICANN started enforcing a new transfer policy that modifies the process of changing domain ownership from one registrant to another. The implementation of the policy is imposed on all registrars.
- It will no longer be possible to change the registrant of a domain name with a simple domain modification request.
- Any changes to first name, last name, organization, or email address fields for the owner of any gTLD domain name will now start a trade process.
- The process involves obtaining explicit confirmation from current and new registrants before a change can be completed.
- After a change of registrant has been completed, previous and new registrant will receive a confirmation notice informing them that the change has completed.
- After a change of registrant has been completed, the domain is by default locked for transfers to a new registrar for the following 60 days.
Please refer to the following flowchart for the process:
New ICANN Requirement Effective January 2014
The registrant email address will need to be validated:
- upon the new purchase or transfer of a domain name,
- if the registrant's email address has been modified,
- if the registrant's first name or last name has been modified, or
- if a WHOIS Data Reminder Policy (WDRP) or expiration notice bounces.
Should any of these occur, an email requiring an affirmative response from the registrant will automatically be sent.
Failing to receive an affirmative response from the registrant within 15 days will result in the suspension of the name. The name will subsequently be placed on ClientHold status, taking the domain (and related services) offline.
If a registrant has already validated their email address, this process will not be initiated.
If your domain name has been put on ClientHold Status (suspended)
Login to Domain Manager and click on Contacts to the right of your domain name. Update the Owner Email. Click the Save button. A new validation email will automatically and immediately be sent to the new contact. Click on the link provided in the email. Your domain will be unsuspended within minutes.